Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Here’s A Video Of Rob Ford Using A Jamaican Curse Word At A Fast Food Restaurant

Kindle

Did he just say “bumbaclot”? UPDATE: Ford admitted to reporters he was drinking last night with some friends but said he hadn’t used other drugs.


In a new video posted on Youtube Tuesday, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford appears to be intoxicated at a fast food restaurant while talking in a Jamaican accent and repeating a Jamaican curse word.



Ford is seeking re-election in 2014.


youtube.com


Here's a rotated version of the video:



youtube.com


Ford said that it shouldn’t concern anyone because it was on his “own time.”


“What I do with my personal life and my personal friends, that's up to me,” he told reporters, according to an audio clip from the Toronto Star.


Ford added that he didn't think what he said was offensive.


“I said I was there, I had met some friends. If I speak that way that's how I speak with some of my friends,” Ford said. “I don't think it's discriminative at all.”




View Entire List ›


via IFTTT


Kindle

The post Here’s A Video Of Rob Ford Using A Jamaican Curse Word At A Fast Food Restaurant appeared first on iPhone 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment