A picture is worth a thousand words, so you might as well filter the bejeezus out of it.
Alanna Okun / BuzzFeed
Here is a crappy, unfiltered photo.
I call it “Still Life with Typical BuzzFeed Lunch.”
Alanna Okun/BuzzFeed
I tested these all on an iPhone 4; most are also available for Android and tablets. They vary in cost from free to a couple of dollars, and I only included ones that loaded relatively quickly, were intuitive to use, and allowed me to use pictures I already had on my phone (rather than requiring me to take a photo in-app).
Waterlogue
This filter turns even the ugliest photos (see above) into BEAUTEOUS WORKS OF ART. Even if you're not generally a taker of selfies, you will become overwhelmed with the urge to see your own face rendered in gentle yet powerful brushstrokes, as well as every other object you encounter.
Alanna Okun / BuzzFeed
via IFTTT
The post 10 Incredible Filter Apps To Step Up Your Photo Game appeared first on iPhone 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment