“Can someone please Seamless me some soup?”
As a kid: You'd wake up with a tickle in your throat, a flush to your face, and the sneaking sensation that YOU MIGHT GET TO SKIP SCHOOL.
What are a few sneezes and a runny nose compared to that hellish pre-Algebra test?
Shutterstock
As an adult: You wake up feeling like death and it's the worst thing that could possibly happen to you.
“Glad this is happening on the day I have three meetings, a presentation I've been prepping for weeks, and a really promising Tinder date.”
partyingwithgrandma.tumblr.com
As a kid: Someone was there to take care of you.
“Moooooom, I'm all out of Rocky Road, WHAT IF I DIE.”
Shutterstock
As an adult: You're cripplingly lonely.
“Hey delivery guy, if I gave you twenty bucks would you hang around and reassure me I'll feel well again someday?”
via IFTTT
The post Being Sick As A Kid Vs. Being Sick As An Adult appeared first on iPhone 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment