Ouch.
Paul Cicala, a sports reporter at KVOA News 4 in Tucson, Arizona, was desperate to end his live segment with a laugh.
However, he did not expect it to be at his expense.
Via youtube.com
Cicala was in Las Vegas covering the Arizona Wildcats against the Colorado Buffaloes at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
At the end of his shot, he told the studio he needed to rush to get into the arena in time for the start of the game.
Via youtube.com
“The game tips off in about three minutes and I have to speedwalk about 20 minutes to get inside the MGM Grand to make sure I cover all the highlights,” Cicala said.
“I’m going to sign off now because I want to get there by the time everything tips off.”
Via youtube.com
Having handed his microphone over to a colleague, the reporter began sprinting off towards the arena…
Via youtube.com
via IFTTT
The post Sports Reporter Falls Flat On His Face While Trying To Run Into Arena appeared first on iPhone 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment