Monday, 10 March 2014

The Day I Saw A Pig Fly

If you ever said you’d do something “when pigs fly,” well I guess you better get to it.


Meet Kama, primarily known as the Surfing Pig.


Meet Kama, primarily known as the Surfing Pig .


He is fittingly named after the Hawaiian god, Kamapua'a, who takes the form of a pig.


He is fittingly named after the Hawaiian god, Kamapua'a, who takes the form of a pig.


Kama was just an orphaned piglet when he stumbled across his human Kai and his family at an Oahu, HI beach.


Kama was just an orphaned piglet when he stumbled across his human Kai and his family at an Oahu, HI beach.


Kama has pretty much mastered the art of riding waves…



instagram.com




View Entire List ›


via IFTTT


The post The Day I Saw A Pig Fly appeared first on iPhone 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment