Monday, 17 March 2014

The 23 Best Vintage Video Games You Can Play In Your Browser

Bang goes your lunch hour.


NBA Jam (1993).


NBA Jam (1993).


Why should I play it? Because you can slam dunk a flaming basketball into someone's face.


Where can I play it? Here.


Via youtube.com


Aladdin (1993).


Aladdin (1993).


Why should I play it? Because once upon a time, game developers made film tie-ins that weren't utterly terrible.


Where can I play it? Here.


youtube.com


Super Metroid (1994).


Super Metroid (1994).


Why should I play it? Because it's an endlessly complex, innovative platformer and one of the best games of all time. Bit of an undertaking for a lunch break, but still.


Where can I play it? Here.


youtube.com


Earthworm Jim (1994).


Earthworm Jim (1994).


Why should I play it? Because as well as being extremely playable, it's also a genuinely funny game. It also looks kinda beautiful, even 20 years on.


Where can I play it? Here.


Via youtube.com




View Entire List ›


via IFTTT


The post The 23 Best Vintage Video Games You Can Play In Your Browser appeared first on iPhone 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment