Monday, 17 March 2014

There’s A Plan To Make Lego “Doctor Who” A Thing

And it will get your inner nerd very excited indeed.


How great does this look?


How great does this look?


The idea has been submitted to Cuusoo – if it gets 10,000 votes on the site it'll be reviewed by Lego. The plan includes: a Tardis with exterior and interior walls, a console, a street/interior base, K9, a Dalek, two doctors (either Tennant or Capaldi, and Tom Baker, two companions (either Rose or Clara depending on the Doctor that's chosen), and the possibility of a Weeping Angel, a Cyberman, and a sound brick for the Tardis sound.


Via lego.cuusoo.com


The idea was submitted by Andrew Clark, who's worked as a computer games designer for 13 years.


The idea was submitted by Andrew Clark, who's worked as a computer games designer for 13 years.


He tells BuzzFeed: “I currently work as a Senior Artist at Firaxis Games, the studio behind such hits as Sid Meier's Civilization, and X:COM Enemy Unknown. My background in art helped me present my idea, and to create a design that's aesthetically pleasing.”


Via lego.cuusoo.com


At the time of writing it has 3,058 votes.


At the time of writing it has 3,058 votes.


Andrew says: “I've recently got into Lego building again. I enjoy the challenge, and creating my own designs. I am originally from Manchester, and I grew up watching Doctor Who, and still watch the new series. Then I found Cuusoo, where you could submit your designs, for a chance to be an official Lego set, so I combined my love of Lego and Doctor Who.”


Via lego.cuusoo.com


It's not Andrew's only idea.


It's not Andrew's only idea.


He's planned out a Lego fusion reactor.


Via lego.cuusoo.com




View Entire List ›


via IFTTT


The post There’s A Plan To Make Lego “Doctor Who” A Thing appeared first on iPhone 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment